Ready to list (or re-list) your property? Contact me.
I prefer to speak to you directly. I want to know what is important to you.
You have expectations. I want to exceed them.
I’m sure you also have some general questions about me and what I can do for you. Here are the short, general answers.
I’m very personable, casual, creative, resourceful, and tech-savvy.
My pet peeves in Real Estate marketing:
- A single “drive-by” listing photo (bonus points for including the side-view mirror of the car in the photo);
- A one-liner description (bonus points for misspellings);
- A classified ad-only approach (1983 called…)
- I have two fantastic photographers on speed dial;
- I upload the maximum allowable number of beautiful photos to the MLS;
- Along with an accurate but full description
Among other more-traditional strategies, I can also (personally!) build a website for your property, including:
- Aerial (drone) and in-property HD Videos;
- All the photos you’d like;
- And any other desirable information that we agree upon.
- This level of service comes at an additional cost, but a premium listing deserves premium attention.
- Not sure if my skills are up to it? You’re looking at one of the sites I’ve built.
I also have the backing of a great team at Trade Winds Realty. If I ever come upon an issue I’m not 100% sure about, my team is a phone call away.