Here is a simple list of key things NOT to do during your loan process.
- Don’t quit your job.
- Don’t switch banks or move your money around..
- Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone else.
- Don’t let anyone pull your credit for any reason whatsoever.
- Don’t forget to inform your loan officer about any changes in the purchase agreement you and the seller agree upon after you have applied for a mortgage.
- Don’t lease a car or allow a car dealer to “pre-qualify” you for a lease or loan.
- Don’t take on new debt.
- Don’t stop making your regular monthly payments after applying for a mortgage.
- Don’t ignore your loan officer when they ask for something. We don’t make this stuff up – we really need it!
Always consult with your loan officer when there is a question regarding any of this because it could cost you your home loan.
Fiduciary Funding, LLC is a mortgage broker that specializes in “A” Paper Jumbo Loans, Conventional Loans and Real Estate Consulting. We assist For Sale By Owners in co-marketing their homes. We go loan shopping for the buyers and find the best loan program for them.